Welcome to the Impact Academy
As someone once put it, even the best tennis players have coaches. So why not give it a try and register for our corporate coaching program?
The Impact Academy offers you targeted support in crucial areas of the growth phase of your Social Business. The aim is to make your Start-up ready for Impact Investments through Coaching and a supplementing online library. After your registration we will assess the stage of your business and decide on your admission to the Academy. Please note that you need at least a proof-of-concept to be accepted to the Academy. Please find more detailed information about the Academy below.
What is the Impact Academy?
- The Coaching is a 6-month cycle where Social Entrepreneurs (Coachees) and experienced corporate senior managers (Coaches) are matched. The pairs then work together on a specific defined task according to the needs of the social entrepreneur and the skills of the senior level manager.
- Implementation of a Toolkit and Library to deepen your knowledge in various topics around Impact Investing.
- Input Sessions on Impact Measurement and Financing
Please note that this is NOT a financing program and participants will NOT be allowed to ask for funding support from their coaches. Furthermore, this program requires you to attend regular meetings in Switzerland.
Who is it for?
This program is for Social Businesses in the Growth phase – at least a proof-of-concept is required to be accepted to the Academy.
How to attend?
- Applications for the spring cycle are closed now. If you wish to be reminded when applications open for the autumn cycle, please fill out the form below.
- Subsequently to your application, seif will assess your business growth potential as well as current stage and will identify support areas
- Save the Date: The kick-off event to the autumn cycle will take place on September 12th and is mandatory for participants
Join the Impact Academy Discovery Session!
And find out if the Impact Academy Coaching Program might be something for you
Date & Time – May 24th, 4-6pm
Location – Citizen Space, Heinrichstr. 267B, 8005 Zurich
To attend, please register here:Register Here
Please remind me when applications for the autumn cycle open
What the entrepreneurs say
As part of the seif coaching program by UBS I could benefit from the expertise and drive of Georg Duerst (Executive Director, UBS). We have focused on the financial plan of my start-up which is targeting the Silver Economy. During the whole coaching I felt like a VIP and I got valuable responses to my questions at any time. We are still exchanging ideas, strategies and the progress of ongoing projects which is very helpful and will also go on in 2018.
The main topic in our mentoring was the IT security, respectively the secure storage and transfer of the personal data of our users. The expertise of the mentor helped us to successfully master this specific challenge in our project.
The relationship with the mentor gave us great access to his extensive experience and huge network. I am still meeting with him even though the program is over. He is always willing to challenge me and our business model and knows almost every CEO in Switzerland by first name.
The seif Mentoring Program was a very valuable experience for us. Together with our mentor, we have defined our business case more closely and have received a lot of support concerning specific questions related to our projects.
While working with my mentor I realised that there are different sales approaches depending who you are talking with. We started emphasising scientific hard facts combined with our story and therefore generated more sales.
Our mentor helped us with his expertise in legal aspects and drafted us example contracts. Additionally, reflecting our steps and progress with him and his feedback helped us to sharpen our business case.