Our Impact Investors Circle
Founded by seif in 2015, Impact Investors Circle is a network of impact investors committed to making a positive impact with their investments in early stage social enterprises. Our members are business angels, family offices and those interested in having a financial return and social impact. The investors in the circle will have the chance to participate on 4 pitching events throughout the year with 16-20 social enterprises presenting. Additionally to each Pitching Event we will now offer an Investment Round Table, with only investors present to exchange on investment opportunities and terms.
Our aims are to:
- Bridge the funding gap for social enterprises in the early stage phase.
- Facilitate the interaction between social enterprises and impact investors.
- Generate a social impact and a financial return on investments.
- Build a network of impact angels in Switzerland.
If you are viewing this page on your phone, click on the picture below to find out more about the Impact Investors Circle (no download).
From our blog:
- From CSR to Corporate Impact Venturing - Looking back to the workshop led by Prof. Christen Jakob at Forum ö 2016: Innovation meets Tradition on June 2nd 2016 in Zurich…
- Invest in solar energy: Make an impact and get return on investment - Access to electricity is something that most of us take for granted, we use electricity more or less 24/7 and when the power fails it feels like the world stops for a while – until it’s back again!
- Finance for Change – Investor Bootcamp Berlin - Social Entrepreneurs tackle social and environmental challenges in Europe as well as in developing countries, the ecosystem shows a dynamic and impressing growth.