SEIF offers structured and data-driven impact measurement, management and consulting for start-ups, SMEs, companies and investors.
One of the main goals is to make sure that impact investors become more active in the market and find the strategic value of adding start-up investments to their portfolio.
Nir Shimony, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, TechForGood Israel
SEIF’s impact investing services follow the usual investment processes and go from a standardized and holistic assessment to a structured and in-depth analysis and reporting of a solution’s impact performance and potential.
- SEIF’s structured approach assesses and combines impact and commercial performance in a singular rating system. This allows for a systematic and standardized rating of impact-driven ventures by an independent third-party with experience in impact management.
- Along its extensive database built over the years, SEIF can compare ventures against peer groups with similar characteristics ( e.g., financing round, industry, targeted SDGs) and across time.
- SEIF offers pre-assessed and customized portfolios from its pipeline (capacity building and support programs) to investors.
Impact Due Diligence
- SEIF conducts in-depth impact due diligences on impact-driven ventures. The report focuses on the solution’s Theory of Change (ToC), assessment of impact targets, their contribution toward the SDGs by selecting meaningful KPIs that go beyond traditional ESG metrics.
- The report gives feedback and recommendation on how the venture’s commercial viability will allow hinder the scaling and deepening of impact.
- The report also includes a quantitative comparison of the impact potential to benchmarks and industry standards. This lays the foundation for the following impact measurement reporting system.
Impact Reporting Platform
- SEIF offers digital reporting services for portfolio managers and corporations that want to measure, track and report the impact performance of selected ventures or across entire investment portfolios.
- The solution offers an integrated overview of targeted SDGs, impact themes, and impact geographies.
- The Impact Reporting Platform measures impact performance indicators that extend current ESG practices.
- The platform aggregates the data and visualizes the outcomes in dynamic and interactive dashboards that can be used for internal reporting directives or external communication purposes.
- SEIF offers impact consulting services for clients who would like to further integrate impact in their strategy or would like to understand the impact potential of solutions.
- SEIF advises on the integration of impact strategies, its communication and how firms can realize, scale and deepen their impact.
- The approach ensures the integration into further impact management and indicator systems such as the Impact Management Project, Sustainable Development Goals and the IRIS indicators.
The Swiss Tech for Impact sector is gaining momentum, and Switzerland has a unique opportunity to establish itself as a leading Tech for Impact hub. At SEIF, we are convinced about the vision of a flourishing Tech for Impact cluster in Switzerland and are aligning our activities in the field of capacity building, impact management and impact investing towards this goal.”
Prof. Mariana Christen Jakob, Founder & Managing Partner SEIF
Prof. Mariana Christen Jakob
Founder & Managing Partner SEIF