Take your impact business to the next level and become Impact Investment Ready
The Impact Academy offers you targeted support in crucial areas of the market entry and growth phase of your impact driven business. The aim is to make your startup ready for impact investments through individual coaching, input sessions by experts and a supplementing online library. After your registration, we will assess the stage of your business and decide on your admission to the Academy. Please note that you need at least a proof-of-concept to be accepted to the Academy. Please find more detailed information about the Academy below.
What is the Impact Academy?
- Followed up goal oriented program for efficiency and maximum impact
- A six-month one-on-one coaching-cycle for impact driven entrepreneurs
- Individual matching of entrepreneurs’ needs and senior corporate managers’ skill sets
- Input sessions led by experts with topics such as Legal Aspects, Impact Management, Business Development and/or Impact Finance
- Access to supporting tools on impact investing and network for impact driven entrepreneurs
- Possible investment opportunities for suitable participants after the program
Please note that this is not a financing program and participants will not be allowed to ask for financial support from their coaches.
Who is it for?
This program is for impact driven businesses before/during market entry or growth phase – at least a proof-of-concept is required to be accepted to the Academy. Subsequently to your application, SEIF will assess your potential as well as the current stage and will identify support areas.
Please note that availability in Zurich, Switzerland, is required on certain dates.
How to attend?
- Be a highly engaged and committed impact driven entrepreneur
- Participation is free of charge for entrepreneurs but high commitment is essential!
August 1st – August 31st, 2020
Applications open for impact startups
September 9th, 2020
Announcement of who is accepted into the Impact Academy
September 14th, 2020
Coach the Coachee Session (onboarding)
September 16th, 2020: 18:00-21:00 in Zürich
Kick-Off Event (mandatory)
January 26th, 2020 18:00-21:00 in Zürich
Closing Night with pitches (mandatory)
What the entrepreneurs say
“Our coach challenged and pushed us to think further, especially regarding our business model which was much appreciated. Also, we got important new learnings about our Theory of Change, how to measure impact and financing models”
“The SEIF Impact Academy gives excellent support, both the input sessions and the coaching. Within a well–designed, flexible schedule.”
“I learned a lot about the importance of our Theory of Change and how to conduct impact measurement and management.”
“The input sessions are extremely useful and well structured.”
“The SEIF Impact Academy offered the possibility to exchange with an experienced person on business topics, but also on interpersonal and personal development topics.”