Welcome to the Impact Academy
APPLICATIONS FOR THE AUTUMN CYCLE 2019 WILL BE OPEN IN AUGUST
Become Impact Invest Ready
The Impact Academy offers you targeted support in crucial areas of the growth phase of your social business. The aim is to make your startup ready for impact investments through coaching and a supplementing online library. After your registration, we will assess the stage of your business and decide on your admission to the Academy. Please note that you need at least a proof-of-concept to be accepted to the Academy. Please find more detailed information about the Academy below.
What is the Impact Academy?
- A six-month coaching-cycle for social entrepreneurs
- Matching of social entrepreneurs’ needs and senior corporate managers’ skill sets
- Goal oriented program for efficiency and maximum impact
- Access to supporting tools on impact investing and network for social entrepreneurs
- Input sessions led by experts with topics such as Legal Aspects, Impact Management, and Impact Finance
- Investment opportunities for those who are ready AFTER a cycle
Please note that this is not a financing program and participants will not be allowed to ask for financial support from their coaches.
Who is it for?
This program is for impact driven businesses in the growth phase – at least a proof-of-concept is required to be accepted to the Academy. Subsequently to your application, SEIF will assess your business growth potential as well as the current stage and will identify support areas.
How to attend?
- Be a highly engaged and committed social entrepreneur
- Participation is free of charge for social entrepreneurs but high commitment is essential!
Be Part of the Next Impact Academy!
What the entrepreneurs say
“The SEIF Impact Academy gives excellent support, both the input sessions and the coaching. Within a well–designed, flexible schedule.”
“I learned a lot about the importance of our Theory of Change and how to conduct impact measurement and management.”
“The input sessions are extremely useful and well structured.”
“The SEIF Impact Academy offered the possibility to exchange with an experienced person on business topics, but also on interpersonal and personal development topics.”