The skill-based coaching program “Impact Academy” is a unique offering to corporations to enrich their leadership development programs tailored to the skills and requirements of senior-level managers.
Thanks to this program, the senior managers
- acquire soft skills and develop interpersonal skills through the coaching process as well as by attending sessions about Leadership and Self-Management (optional).
- get in contact with the impact-driven startup world and the dynamics of the social investment sector as well as gain insight into future trends and developments.
- are exposed to new business models and entrepreneurial way of thinking and working.
- get the chance to apply their knowledge in new sectors and topics.
- are supported during the program by professional frameworks.
The Impact Academy starts twice a year in March and September. Each cycle goes on for five months.
Impact Academy Spring Cycle 2018
Look through our Brochure for the Impact Academy Spring Cycle 2018 to find out who is currently participating: