Our Impact Investors Circle
Founded by seif in 2015, Impact Investors Circle is a network of impact investors committed to making a positive impact with their investments in early stage social enterprises. Our members are business angels, family offices and those interested in having a financial return and social impact. The investors in the circle will have the chance to attend an annual program with 6 Brown-Bag lunches on impact investment and participate on 4 pitching events throughout the year with 16-20 social enterprises presenting.
Our aims are to:
- Bridge the funding gap for social enterprises in the early stage phase.
- Facilitate the interaction between social enterprises and impact investors.
- Generate a social impact and a financial return on investments.
- Build a network of impact angels in Switzerland.
Additionally and exclusively to committed Impact Investors Circle members, seif offers a year-long investing program, aiming to create a community of impact investors in Switzerland. During the program a group of investors will learn from each other and work with experienced experts on different topics in the new investing field. Six Brown-Bag lunches and discussion rounds will take place throughout the year additional to the four pitching events. It is expected that the impact angels are committed to invest at least 10’000.- SFR during the program.
If you would like to know more about our Brown-Bag Lunch program, please contact Prof. Mariana Christen Jakob for more information or download our flyer.
From our blog:
- From CSR to Corporate Impact Venturing - Looking back to the workshop led by Prof. Christen Jakob at Forum ö 2016: Innovation meets Tradition on June 2nd 2016 in Zurich…
- Invest in solar energy: Make an impact and get return on investment - Access to electricity is something that most of us take for granted, we use electricity more or less 24/7 and when the power fails it feels like the world stops for a while – until it’s back again!
- Finance for Change – Investor Bootcamp Berlin - Social Entrepreneurs tackle social and environmental challenges in Europe as well as in developing countries, the ecosystem shows a dynamic and impressing growth.