Welcome to the Impact Academy
Let’s unlock your venture’s full potential to impact and become part of the next Impact Academy!
The Impact Academy offers you targeted support in crucial areas of the growth phase of your social business. The aim is to make your Start-up ready for impact investments through coaching and a supplementing online library. After your registration we will assess the stage of your business and decide on your admission to the Academy. Please note that you need at least a proof-of-concept to be accepted to the Academy. Please find more detailed information about the Academy below.
What is the Impact Academy?
- A six-month coaching-cycle for social entrepreneurs
- Matching of social entrepreneurs’ needs and senior corporate managers’ skillsets
- Goal oriented program for efficiency and maximum impact.
- Access to supporting tools on impact investing and network for social entrepreneurs
- Input sessions led by experts in the fields of impact measurement and financing
Please note that this is NOT a financing program and participants will NOT be allowed to ask for funding support from their coaches. Furthermore, this program requires you to attend regular meetings in Switzerland.
Who is it for?
This program is for social businesses in the growth phase – at least a proof-of-concept is required to be accepted to the Academy. Subsequently to your application, seif will assess your business growth potential as well as current stage and will identify support areas.
Save the date: The kick-off event to the autumn cycle will take place on September 12th and is mandatory for participants.
How to attend?
- Be a highly engaged and committed social entrepreneur
- Participation is free of charge for social entrepreneurs but high commitment is essential!
- Applications for the autumn cycle open soon in July 2018. Sign up below to be the first to know:
Be Part of the Next Impact Academy!
Are you interested in participating in the next Impact Academy?
Then apply now with your pitch deck for the autumn cycle with kick-off on September 12th in Zurich!
What the entrepreneurs say
Our mentor helped us with his expertise in legal aspects and drafted us example contracts. Additionally, reflecting our steps and progress with him and his feedback helped us to sharpen our business case.