The seminar Business Growth for Social Entrepreneurship targets successfully founded social enterprises from different domains that have already been in the market for some time and are ready to take the next step in their development.
The next Business Growth Seminar will take place in Zurich on the following days:
October 17th, 18th, 25th, 31st & November 7th 2017
The course deals with themes that are important for the growth phase of a social enterprise, such as social impact measurement, social impact investment, scaling models, and finance planning. Learning takes place through exchange between referees and participants, and through intensive work by participants on their own projects, in collaboration with their peers and course organisers.
Who is this seminar for?
The seminar is for social entrepreneurs from different domains, who have already been in the market for some time, and are ready to grow their businesses.
What will I get from this seminar?
In this course, you will:
- work interactively and in small groups on your own project
- develop a finance strategy for the next phase
- learn how to measure the social impact of your organisation
- develop strategies to grow your sales
- profit from our broad network of professionals from business, foundations, and the finance sectors.
- pitch your organization in front of a jury of experts
- at the end of the course you will receive a certificate