Business Creation for Social Entrepreneurs
seif believed in us from the very beginning, and their business creation course helped us to create a first draft of our business plan. – Kathrin Lehner, Coachfrog
Once per year, seif offers a five day seminar for people who have innovative ideas for a social enterprise. The seminar deals with important themes for the initial phases of founding a social enterprise, including business modelling, marketing & communication, and financial strategy and resources. Guest speakers include specialists from Switzerland and abroad.
The next Business Creation Seminar will take place in Zurich on the following days:
May 30th, 31st, June 8th, 19th and 29th, 2017
Who is this seminar for?
The seminar is for anybody who has innovative business ideas from various different domains. The important thing is the business idea should be financially profitable, and should produced a benefit to society (either a social or an ecological benefit). The course will be given in English.
What will I get from this seminar?
- develop your idea into a workable business model
- gain access to the social entrepreneurship community
- have the possibility to speak with experienced social entrepreneurs about the challenges and opportunities they have experienced
- pitch in front of a jury of experts
- profit from a network of professionals from business, foundations, and the financial sector
- have valuable opportunities to gain visibility for your project
- gain advantages for successful participation in the seif Awards