The skill-based coaching program “Impact Academy” is a unique offering to corporations to enrich their leadership development programs tailored to the skills and requirements of senior-level managers.
Thanks to this program, the senior managers
- acquire soft skills and develop interpersonal skills through the coaching process as well as by attending sessions about Leadership and Self-Management (optional).
- get in contact with the impact-driven startup world and the dynamics of the social investment sector as well as gain insight into future trends and developments.
- are exposed to new business models and entrepreneurial way of thinking and working.
- get the chance to apply their knowledge in new sectors and topics.
- are supported during the program by professional frameworks.
The Impact Academy starts twice a year in March and September. Each cycle goes on for five months.